Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The day Mariah's "All I Want For Christmas" makes one feel better


"... I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree... I just want you for my own, more than you could ever known.. make my wish come true... All I want for Christmas is you."
.
"If I have to live my life without you near me, the days will all be empty, the nights will seem so long..."

"And I need you here tonight, and I need you more than ever. If you'd only hold me tight, we'll be holding on forever..."

"You light up my life, you gave me hope to carry on. You light up my days, and feel my nights with love."

"I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even ask for snow."

"Oh God give me a reason, I'm down on bended knees."

"I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you. I know you were right believing for so long"

"All the lights are shining, so brightly everywhere... and the sound of children's laughter fills the air. And everyone is singing... Santa won't you bring me the one I really need"

"This is all I'm asking for... I just want to see baby, standing right outside my door."
.

No comments: