Sunday, September 23, 2007

"I open at the close"

I have absolutely no idea why i titled this entry as such because even though it was the closing of my so-called 5-day B-day 'celebrations', indeed i opened nothing, especially "at the close". I realised i've been using too much narrative expression (instead of philosophical/reflective expression, a Keongomania forte) lately that now i even have to resort using a Harry Potter quote as a title even though it seems to have no basis at all!

Well let's just say i'm accomodating to my readers, those of whom had craved for a more personal approach in updating the events of my life. Ahakz.

Of Fox and Men
Yeah that's a pic of me wearing the birthday gift from the Effours, a polo T-shirt from Fox. Or is it called Foxman? Haha shall ask Jolie. She has an interesting experience from buying it. Well the guy said this shirt is popular for a Malay guy, what's so Malay about it? Mahahaz God knows.

Met them to go to Geylang later on, but on the way to Beach Road for buka, me and the Effour ladies had an interesting and a very engaging conversation on... none other than:
Gosh i never thought i'd display that in my blog! Ahakz. I can sum it up with 4 generic terms: "Older men", "Elias", "Dian", and "Tudung". OK let's put it as that. Later controversy lah. Hehe. Actually it was more of a brought over from what me and Isrin had discussed on the previous day. And we recalled that we gave her the name of "Siti Sokyah" in secondary school! Im so gonna call her that.

"You're way too beaaaautiful girl..."
The next day i went Geylang again with my family. I still maintain that Maizurah Hamzah is the most dazzlingly beautiful Malay woman ever! Took pictures of her posters at FL2 when my mom and sis were busy choosing their raya clothes. Her First Lady pictures portray her at her best, and indeed the best model the company can ever engage with. That's why i say all new local female celebrity-wannabes are nothing, i repeat nothing, compared to Maizurah. Regardless of how much you've been fashioned to be portrayed on TV or Manja magazines. Ahakz. Just look at that! What a natural. I'd give anything to get a Malay girl like her. Hee.

I'd wanted to buy pink baju kurung this year, yeah no kidding. Cos i bought for my mom this gorgeous pink kurung from Bimla, so wanted to match with her. Bu the above is the closest i can get that is within the budget, ahakz. Something in between pink-orange... (ok at this point i cant spell this particular colour that starts with B and rhymes with "age").

Bought myself this white modern-design chapal as well. Hah the only with this 'unique' design.

What a Rat!
Yes the next day i finally watched Ratatouille, yes a bit slow i know..ahakz. Cant be helped lah. Bought a poster as well, seen above contributing to the many knifes aimed at the Little Chef. It was way better than the likes of Happy Feat can. Ahakz. Elven Leaves, Elder Ring
Bought myself another self b-day gift, one of the last pieces of the Lord of the Rings Elven cloak clips! for those who cant remember, it is the replica design of the one worn by the Fellowship, like Legolas over here. I seriously cant wait to buy the DVDs, especially after selling off my entire LOTR VCD collection.

And finally too i got my hands on the One Ring, though it is a smaller version than the one i was dying to have. This one is a birthday present from Siti Ham from Cathay..ahakz. Thanks alot! This authentic piece comes with it the original Mordor inscription on the Ring, though the camera is not sharp enough to capture it.

Royal Treatment
Here the birthday cake my parents bought specially from The Royals, a Black Forest. Very nice!


Lumos!



The twin notions of Truth and Justice. And the Keongomaniac way.

"I open at the close". Hell yeah.

No comments: