Sunday, February 17, 2008

Shoe Converse-ion

After months of deliberation, finally the new shoes have come to order.

I got this olive green + off white Converse shoes quite painstakingly. It is quite a rare edition - with the unique thick stripes at the side, and the thick shoelaces. This colour is also particularly hard to find. It's not available in many Converse shops. Trust me, i tried. I also had difficulty getting the right size for my big feet, for Converse shoes mine's a size 9 (for army boots it is a 10, yikes).

I know, as if getting one Converse shoe is not enough, i got another one - a 'school shoe' white one, though it comes with a double grey lines at the sides which i took a liking for (compared to the normal black, red or blue). This one is for everyday use, for wear and tear. Speaking of which, when you see my old shoes below, you would definitely agree i need new ones.

I think the picture makes the shoes nicer than it really is. It is blacker and dirtier in person. This shoe had had a long history, bought it when i was in Sec. 4 i think, which was like, 6 years ago? It was spanking white then. I shall miss you bluey.
There is no doubt about this one. I can't remember how i got this one though. On the flipside (literally), they were no better. It is so worn out, if its raining i can feel water sipping in my shoes, wetting my socks, and yes ultimately my feet.


I told you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice choice!! I really like those new pair of Converse all star shoes.

Vanessa Watson said...

Is there anyway you could tell me where you got the olive green converse? I can't find them anywhere!